- Reviews (0)
- The Only Paraben & Sulfate Free Purple Shampoo on Amazon! Vegan Friendly and Cruelty Free too! Contains intense violet pigments to counteract unwanted yellow hues. Purple toning shampoo is suitable for use on grey, blonde, bleached and highlighted hair for radiant, brighter colour
- Boost Cool Hair Tones: Stronger than traditional blonding shampoos, the vivid violet of silver hair shampoo enhances hair colour for ice cool blonde or dazzling silver/ash tones
- Money Back Guarantee: For any reason you are not satisfied with the Purple Shampoo, please let us know and we’ll refund 100% of your money, including shipping costs
- Sulfate-Free Shampoo: SLS-free and paraben-free, blonde shampoo is formulated with Vitamin B5 derivative to soften hair strands and add shine in natural and colour-treated blonde hair
- Innovative UV Filters: Regular purple shampoo use protects your hair colour against fading caused by damaging ultraviolet radiation to maintain your perfect shade of blonde hair
B Uniq Shampoo is stronger than traditional purple shampoos and suitable for all types of colour-treated blonde, bleached, highlighted and natural hair to reduce brassy discolouration and neutralise yellow tones. Use silver shampoo on grey hair that needs a silvery brightness boost. Versatile violet shampoo can be left on for varying periods for the blonde hair shade you crave.
Ultra-pigmented purple shampoo is specially formulated for light hair, vivid violet-tint formula enhances blonde, white and silver colouring by boosting cool tones in hair. With regular use, purple shampoo will brighten hair further to achieve glossy silver or ash-grey tones.
Formulated with Pro-Vitamin B5, sulfate and paraben-free blonde shampoo revives shine and softens strands. Use purple shampoo for blonde hair several times a week, alongside your regular shampoo and conditioner for hair colour to remain vibrant, shiny and healthy for longer between salon visits.
A pair of disposable gloves are included to prevent colour transfer onto your hands.
Using Purple Shampoo
Ensure hair is clean & free from product. Use gloves and apply directly to wet hair, massage well.
On first use, use sparingly and leave for a maximum of 2-3 minutes.
Approx 1-5 minutes will remove brassy/ yellow hues.
Build up time shampoo is left on the hair with each wash to a maximum of 10-15 minutes for silver to ash-grey hair.
IMPORTANT! All hair is different, always carry out a test on the underside of your hair before committing to longer leave-in times.
Rinse thoroughly and follow with a moisturising conditioner.
Check out your free e-guide sent with every order – it’s packed with tips and tricks!
Money Back: If for any reason you’re not satisfied, please let us know and we’ll refund 100% of your purchase.